Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oh bouncer where have you been?


If we had it all to do over again, I think we would have bought the bouncer before we bought anything. It calms the baby so it calms the parents (and the pug). I took a picture of it to post a shot that was hot off the presses, but my phone died and I couldn't email it. The baby (and his mother) did a great job of making my first Fathers' Day a happy one.
Developmentally, he has hit a new level. He has been staring at lights for a few weeks now, but as of this he is able to track objects well, and he smiles at lights. He also smiles at the baby in the mirror. He likes to grip objects now. He especially likes to grab handfulls of Nicole's hair. He has also gotten to the point where he has started batting at his rattles and objects he wants to manipulate. At his first visit to the doctor, she wanted us to get some weight on him. Now he has a double chin, so I think she will be pleased.
Ok here are some pics, including the one mentioned above.





When he wants to be, he is more than capable of being a little angel.



But, don't think for one minute that he is always such a little angel.

Thank the Lord for bouncers!


For what it's worth, this isn't my attempt at photo editing, the phone died right as my flash went off giving it that 70s vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment